2-component epoxy putty which bonds to all materials. Stable in the presence of salt solutions, dilute aqueous acids and dilute alkalis. Mechanical processing can be performed after approx. 20 minutes.
- Adherent 2-component epoxy resin putty with very good chemical resistance.
- Ideally suited for permanent quick repairs such as sealing cracks or repairing damaged threaded holes in iron, cast iron and other surfaces.
- Also suitable for magnesium.
- After curing, the repaired site can be machined, ground and painted over.
- Outstanding chemical resistance
- Rapid curing - permanent quick repairs
- After curing, suitable for machining - can be ground and painted over
- Cures even under water